Followers

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Making art for the sake of it.

I have been trying to upgrade the quality of the videos that I make on youtube. and it has been motivational to make more art. Not just make more art but be less apprehensive about making art and more relaxed in the process. I think for a while I was so worried I wasn't making something legitimate that I stopped making it at all. but now I realize it doesn't have to win awards, it just has to be done. It just has to be fun. I have to make it or it will never be award-winning. furthermore, it won't exist. I have to make it exist. So with that said here is a video I did of me making a chickadee block print.

If you want one send me a message or comment. Please subscribe to my youtube channel: youtube.com/theartproject . please go and like and comment on the video. Thanks

Block Print of a chickadee - theartproject

No comments:

Post a Comment