Followers

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Prismacolor Sticks Portrait Drawing on an on X-RAY Envelope

A couple of years ago I went to the chiropractor. I had some standard procedure x-rays done and on a whim, I asked for copies. I saved them all these years and today I drew a portrait using prismacolor sticks, of a student of mine named Keanu on the manilla envelope the X-rays came in. I decide the blue wasn't dark enough in some spots so I mixed in black prisma stick. Made a video and here it is.


You can get Prismacolor sticks 48 counts by clicking here: http://bit.ly/prismacolorsticks

chadtheartist and theartproject is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment