Followers

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Chicken Little? no, I chicken a lot!

I know that I do not keep this blog up and going much, but perhaps that will change...

I have jumped on the homesteading band wagon. I didn't know there was one till I started taking an interested in this stuff. Then, while researching, I came across a ton of it. Anyhow I am in, and i am hooked.

Let me summarize. We have 6 hens, 3 rabbits, several raised beds for veggies, about 8 blueberry bushes, 4 rain barrels, brew beer, can food, and bake breads.

Now let me give you some details. This didn't happen all at once. My memory is horrible so I cannot tell you the order it happened in. All I know is 4 or five years ago none of this was true. Now I have an urban farm. my favorite part this far is the chickens.

No comments:

Post a Comment