Followers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

“However, as it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him"—”- 1 Corinthians 2:9


"THAT IS IF YOU DELIVER" by chad brown a portrait of my wife.
Don't get me wrong I love my wife. She is amazing. I can't put into words how much I love my wife. But last night I came home frome school( She had been Home from her job teaching at William Carey awhile) and we hugged. We actually held each other in a hug for a some long seconds. It was a wonderful much needed hug. But in the folowing conversation I think we agreeed that it was time for Jesus to comeback (mainly because of our tiresome day at work). It was time for the world as it is in it is miserable sinful position to pass away and God to bring in the new. We both agreed that as much as we loved each other it would be better to be with God and in his Glory even if we never saw each other again than to be in this mess of an Earth. I think it is time to realize this. to stop holding on to what the world has to offer because it is not even second best compared to what God has prepared for us.

Yvonne is the most wonderful, loving, caring, intelligent woman I have ever met. She is a great mother and a talented potter. I love being with her. There is no one I want to be with more. EXCEPT JESUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment