Followers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010


“For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.”- Ephesians 6:12-13


I was just thinking at first that everyBODY was against my desire to have routine, and schedule. I want consistency in my life. I'd be happy with two hours of consistency. But it turns out that PEOPLE don't even have to be involved in the moment of inconsistency. I can be in a room by myself about to do something that I had planned to do (scheduled) and all of the sudden I change my mind and -poof- there goes the ounce of scheduled moment I had yearned for.

It is not flesh and blood that is against me. it is ethereal. it is not something I can touch or fight with my hands. I have to fight it with my mind and spirit. I have to meditate on the words of God and fill my mind with his consistency. His never changing all conquering mindset has to be my mindset. I must put on the full armor of God (which is described in full somewhere else in the bible) in order to stand against the disorder and chaos that Satan is shoveling into my life.

Pray for me that I might take a stand moment by moment day by day till this evil in my life is worn down and defeated.

Thanks,
Chad

No comments:

Post a Comment