Followers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I am not a spammer.

I will eventually write some decent stuff. but right now I need "referalls". a totally legitimate site called Transcendental Innovations has a system for giving away free electronics. I am trying to get a Wii. it is free to sign up and all, but you do have to buy aproduct. well don't take my word for it look them up for yourself. But when you are ready to join and buy something click here: freewii

google transcendental innovations and you get more info. do a search for them on youtube and youget videos praising them. they are legit. It does take alittle work but it is well worth it if you want the product but don't have the cash.

you will basically work as a sales man to earn your Wii. but I all you have to do is sell 5 -7 products. you'll see!

later Chad

No comments:

Post a Comment